JOIN SPECIALWORKING FOR OUR MEMBERS
PROMOTING CULTURAL HERITAGE TOURISM
THROUGH EDUCATION, MARKETING & NETWORKING
Thank you so much for being our partner this year and helping to promote cultural heritage throughout New York State. It has been an exciting year and your support helped to achieve a great deal. Among the highlights -
• We are currently working to create a Foundation which will give the Network more diversified cash flow
• In April, we held a spring get together in Buffalo, with guest speaker Dana Saylor, pathing the way to our spring conference.
• On June 6, held a conference at Hobart William Smith Colleges focusing on increasing attendance with guest speaker Nina Simon.
• NEW - We have begun a cooperative relationship with AAA of WNY. We looking at developing
day and overnight bus tours highlighting our members, area cultural heritage venues and local businesses.
• NEW - We are developing an awards luncheon on November 8, 2018 at the Oneida Community Mansion House! Stay tuned for more information!
Please take a moment to renew your membership or become a member of the Network.
You may renew your membership or become a member by going to nychtn.com or mailing a check
directly to Roxanne Kise at 48 Caroline St, Clyde, NY 14433.
Here’s to preserving our mission of connecting our members small and large and expanding our ability to provide creative services and messaging.
Chairman of Board of Directors
JOIN TODAY AND BECOME
A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Join the Network today and receive a two year membership discount!
SPECIAL 2019 and 2020 MEMBERSHIP DUES
All 2018 Dues Paid between September 1, 2018 thru December 31, 2018 will
include your dues for 2019
Special 2019 & 2020 Dues Offer will end on
April 1, 2019
Not-For-Profits* 2018 2019 &
2018 2019 &
$25,000 to $100,000
$0.00 to $25,000
*Dues for not-for-profits
are based on annual
Ability to collaborate with AAA
of WNY to develop area tours
featuring your facility
Subscription to Network’s
monthly digital newsletter.
Newsletter provides members
ability to promote organizational
through as Guest Author for news
article and ability to be featured
Ability to share
your events’ on
Discounted fees for yearly
Ability to post events with links
on the Network’s online event
calendar. Note: events
highlighted in newsletter are
taken from event calendar
Ability to host
conference at your
site or in your
Membership dues sustain the Network and contribute towards programming.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT